Win with Discover South Africa and Cape Town Helicopters
Ever dreamt of flying high above Cape Town?
Well now your dream can be a reality – by entering this exciting competition.
You will win The Hopper Flight experience where you can look forward to Sights of the City with views of the Cape Town Stadium, the White Beaches of Clifton, Camps Bay and the Majestic Twelve Apostles. Now if you are a keen photographer then this competition will be right down your alley.
To win all you have to do is email a photograph or two that you have taken involving the theme ‘Tourist Attractions and Landscapes of the Western Cape Province’. We will then post it on Facebook and you then must get your friends and family to like the Discover South Africa page and your photograph. The photograph with the most ‘Likes’ at the end will win!!!
Note: you are allowed to send 2 pictures per theme – ie; 2 for Tourist attractions and 2 for Landscapes.
Email all photographs with your name, surname and the location where the photograph was taken (or object of photograph) to email@example.com
Competition closes 31 March 2013 so hurry up and send those photographs!
Terms and conditions – Discover South Africa Photo competition:
- Discover South Africa reserves the right to publish (Facebook, our website, printed media) all photos entered.
- All entries will become the property of Discover South Africa and will be captured in a database for future promotional purposes.
- Photos can be sent by e-mail only. The e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The theme is landscapes and tourist attractions in the Western Cape; photos must meet the requirements and be relevant to be taken into consideration.
- Prizewinner will be announced on Facebook the week after the closing date of the competition (31st of March 2013).
- The winner will be notified by e-mail and announced on Facebook.
- The prize is valid until the end of July 2013 only.
- Entries are limited to two photos per person per theme.
- Photos must be original and big enough for publication (about 1 mb/1 000 kb).
- Please supply the necessary information on where the photo was taken.
- Any person who is a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of Discover South Africa may not participate.
- Product Prizes are non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize includes a hopper flight for one only , transport to and from location is the prizewinners own responsibility.
- Discover South Africa cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen expenses regarding the acceptance of a prize other than that stipulated in the competition.
- All eligible entries will be loaded onto Discover South Africa’s Facebook page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- Discover South Africa reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Participation in the competition implies acceptance of all the terms, rules and conditions.
- By entering into the competition it is deemed that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.